Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting back to what I love

Hello my vegan family,

I have had a lot of things going on in my life and I am so sorry for not blogging like a good girl should . Well, I am back to doing what I love and that is informing you about our new vegetarian/vegan lifestyle! While having an awesome bowl of oatmeal, I am writing to you and compiling some great things that I am anxious to tell you about.

Just an update on my brother-in-law...his first week going vegetarian he lost 17 pounds!!! Yeah, you heard it right....SEVENTEEN POUNDS! Congratulations to you Pat! Cant wait to hear the remaining progress.

I have a number of things to blog about so I will keep this particular post sweet and simple so thatg I can get to the good stuff. I hope that you are enjoying your holidays!

Nettrea Robinson
A.K.A. The New Vegetarian

No comments:

Post a Comment