Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HELLO wonderful vegan/vegetarian family!!

Hello my Vegan/Vegetarian Family,

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I was supposed to be posting quite a bit right before the holidays but I had an aunt pass right before and had to go to memphis quickly. I am back and ready to continue with sharing the latest on our new lifestyle. I am excited to inform you of how awesome I feel right now. I would love to hear how you are doing with your transformation or journey. Now that I am able to blog, I have so many new and interesting things to tell you about. For those of you who are not vegetarian/vegan but are thinking about trying it, how about commiting to do it for thirty days? When I became serious about being a vegan, I went to the PETA website to learn about the treatment of animals as well as how to incorporate eating healthy. On their website was a pledge that you could sign up for to "go vegetarian" for thirty days. I was ready to do it and their website helped to catapult me to what is now a stable foundation upon which to build upon. If you are interested in signing up just go to: http://www.goveg.com/ .


I also am excited about the pledge because my brother-in-law just decided to take the step to going vegan for thirty days. His official start date was yesterday and he did well for his first day. I will keep you posted on his success! Here he is looking ready to give it a try....



No comments:

Post a Comment